18-19 Tuition Scholarships: We are excited to announce that we have two $3000 (or 50% of full-time tuition) scholarships available.
- Your family must qualify for the free/reduced lunch program.
- Your student must be a new student to Aspire High School for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Your student must be planning on attending Aspire as a full-time (5 days per week) student for the upcoming school year.
- You can provide Aspire with your 2017 1040 Tax return.
- Your student completes an admissions application and “Expression of Interest” by April 1. 2018
- Please include “Scholarship Applicant” in “Optional Explanation” section of your application.
Check back often to see more available scholarships.
Available Financial Aid:
We currently offer discounted tuition and fees for our co-op members. This option gives families the option to reduce and sometimes eliminate tuition cost for their student. For more information on becoming a member to receive these discounts and help offset your student’s tuition please visit our “Become a Co-op Member” Page.