19-20 Tuition Scholarships: Aspire participates in the ACE Scholarship program. If you are an existing ACE Scholarship student, you can transfer your scholarship here. New students can apply for a scholarship once they have been accepted to our program. The ACE scholarship pays up to $3000 of a student’s tuition.
- Your family must qualify for the free/reduced lunch program.
- Your student must be a new student to Aspire High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Your student must be planning on attending Aspire as a full-time (5 days per week) student for the upcoming school year.
- You can provide Aspire with your 1040 Tax return.
- Your student completes an admissions application and “Expression of Interest”
- Please include “Scholarship Applicant” in “Optional Explanation” section of your application.
Check back often to see more available scholarships.
Available Financial Aid:
We currently offer discounted tuition and fees for our co-op members. This option gives families the option to reduce and sometimes eliminate tuition cost for their student. Co-op members are also eligible for additional scholarship opportunities. For more information on becoming a co-op member, please visit our “Become a Co-op Member” Page.